Identity: u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL
Adress: Ctra. Granera 31, Castellterçol (08183) BARCELONA, Spain
Telephone: (+34) 93 139 02 01
Contact: Ignasi Gómez
Domain name: ufungireishi.com
According to the European Regulation 2016/679 of General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting services through the website, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodic communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL, by any means (telephone, post mail or email), unless otherwise stated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related with the contracted services sector and added value for the final users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the obligations legally established in the Regulation, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory dispositions.
Data Collected & Use of Information
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, below is a list of the personal data that u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL processes. The following personal data is processed in connection with the provision of services to our company’s customers, prospects and suppliers:
- Identification details
- Contact details
- Commercial information data. In case the user provides data from third parties, they declare to have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, excluding u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL may carry out the confirmation to verify this fact, follow the corresponding measures, in accordance with the data protection regulation.
u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL undertakes not to process your personal data for any purpose other than those stated above, unless you have given u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL your prior express consent to do so. u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL assures you that your personal data will not be stored if we no longer needs your data for the provision of services, or if we are no longer bound by a legal obligation to retain them.
You are not obligated to transfer your personal data to u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL. However, you are aware that the refusal to provide us with certain basic information may make it impossible for us to provide you with certain services.
u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL undertakes not to sell, rent, distribute or in any other way make your personal data available to third parties, unless the communication to the third-party takes place within the framework of a legal obligation. However, your data may be accessed by those providers that supply services to u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication will be legally required, or for the execution of the contracted services.
u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL has sign the corresponding contracts of data treatment with each of the providers that supply services to u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL, with the aim of guaranteeing that those providers will process your data in accordance with the current legislation.
If mandatory legislation requires u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL to, we will transfer your personal data to the competent government authorities. The same applies when a court order requires u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL to disclose personal data to a number of persons who are authorized by the court order to inspect the personal data in question.
The business activities will also transfer your personal data to those third-parties involved in the transfer and the confidential negotiations prior to the transfer. As far as possible, u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL will inform you of the transfer to the aforementioned third-parties.
Security & Confidentiality
u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL guarantees that the processing of your personal data will be carried out in an adequate, correct and secure manner. We have implemented technical, physical and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal data against loss, falsification or unlawful alteration of, as well as unlawful access to, use and disclosure:
- Encrypted communications between the user’s device and the serves of u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL.
- Encrypted information on u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL own serves.
- In those cases in which u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL has service providers for platform maintenance outside the European Union, these international transfers are regularized in accordance with u·fungi by Union Xaloc11 SL commitment to protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Right to Obtain Information
You have a right of access to your personal data, the right to consult their use, store and origin, as well as the purpose of the data processing, addressed to the service direction and accompanied by proof of identity. You can obtain a free copy of your available personal data at any time upon a simple request.
Right to Rectification and Delete your Personal Data
Except for those personal data that must necessarily be processed within the framework of the agreement or within the framework of the storage pursuant to a legal obligation, you have the right to verify, correct, restrict or delete your personal data. Upon revocation of your permission or a request for deletion, we will delete your personal data completely, except where applicable obligations require us to retain your data. In these cases, the further processing or use of your data will be suspended.
Right to Objection and Revoke your Consent
In the event you have given us your consent to collect, process or use your data, this consent can be revoked at any time. You may oppose the processing of your personal data at any time if this objection is based on serious and legitimate reasons. If you wish to oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you do not need to state any reasons for this.
If you wish to ply any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com with the Subject: “Data Protection”. Also use this address in case you have any other question relating to data protection or require further information on a particular subject.
Additionally, we inform you that you can contact to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) and any other competent public organisms for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy.